1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
2. What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Fried and Oily
3. What is your current facial wash?
Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Cleanser
4. Do you exfoliate?
Not i can remember off. SUPER BZ!
5. What brand do you use?
6. Is it really important to moisturize?
HELL YEAH! As impt as water in your body.
7. How often do you moisturize your face?
8. What moisturizer do you use?
9. Do you use sunscreen?
10. What is your favorite skincare line?
Body Shop/ Loreal (now just hop in the loreal skincare product bandwagon
11. Do you give yourself regular facial treatments?
12. Do you have freckles?
13. Do you use eye cream?
14. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes, On my chin.
15. Did you ever have to use Pro-active?
16. Do you use a mask? And what do you use?
Sometimes, St Ives Hydroxy Masque
17. Which celebrity do you think has good skin even without makeup?
Scarlett Johanson does! Love her.
18. One skincare routine that is a MUST for you?
Cleansers + Moisturisers.
19. Why do you think we should take care of our skin?
Because it will benefit you when you get old. And it gives you more confident to be OUT THERE!
1. What foundation do you use?
Depends. Sometime Revlon, sometime MUFE.
2. How about concealer?
Select Covermoisture NW 25. It is not that a great coverage now that my dark circles are getting darker.
3. Do you know your undertone color?
4. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They are like an acessories. Give you that extra OoOmpH!
5. Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yeah,,but nobody knows..*look left and right
6. What brand of mascara do you use?
7. Sephora, drugstore or departmental store?
8. Do you use mac?
9. What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
10. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes I doo I do I ddoooo
11. For the face?
Yes, MUFE Primer
12. What is your favorite highlight powder?
MAC Iridescent Powder in Golden Bronze
I dont contour..waiting for sculpt and shade to arrive.
14. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
MAC Vanilla and Woodwinked.
15. Do you line your eyes?
17. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Gel. But seldom.
18. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
19. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Messy but great for clubbing moments.
20. Do you use mineral makeup?
No. They break me out .russle fussle%$%&!
21. What is your favorite lipstick?
Hello Brave new BRONZE!
22. How about lipgloss?
Chanel Glossimer in NEbula. WORK IT!
23. What blush do you use?
Mac Stark Naked.
24. Type or brand or name?
Mac, Stila, Estee Lauder, Mufe...
25. Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No. Is this some ebay survey?
26. Do you like drugstore makeup?
27. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Gone for mac workshop and glow workshop...what do i learn?...hmmm let me think
28. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No. Mastered long time ago.
29. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
First thing comes in my mind, black hair and RED PENCIL EYEBROWS! I mean come on who you kiddin!!
30. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like neutral but love colourful shades as well.
31. Can you share a make up trick that you know?
i think i share quite alot, that now, im dry.
32. Which celebrity always has great make up?
MARILYN MANSON!!! whahahah
33. Can you make a "cat eye" wing?
Yeah. But i will look like a freaking garfield rather than a cat woman.
34. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Hello, EYEBROWS! Otherwise i will look like whoopi goldberg.
35. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes i could.
36. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yes i do! Whatcha gonna do about that?
37. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Hmm..tough..because now im venturing into various make up..for the moment..yeh yeh MAC it is.
38. Would you ever consider permanent makeup?
Never. Out of my league. Out of my religion, i want to score heaven too you know.
39. Have you ever work in a cosmetic line?
No. Anyone wants me to?
I tack anybody who reads this! :)