I haven't really been consistent on my favourites of the month. But i realised its the video which i always loved to watch! I want to know what I am missing out and any new products i should look out for! So here it is. These are the photos of my favourite products. I shall not repeat in words. So happyw atching the video! :)SUKIN Shampoo
- Make Up For Ever Duo mat in 207 - Sephora Mattifying Powder in Tan - L'oreal Coleur Infallibles - Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Powder Pink - Revlon Photoready Concealer in Medium Deep - Make Up For Ever Sens Eye Make Up Cleanser - MAC Cherish - Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Lipstick in N5 - Kindle Wi-Fi 6" Display
I am thinking whether i should do my March Favs now. I will definitely be doing April favs. So for now, I shall leave you with my February favs that was long overdue. I went missing from Youtube for a bit because i was too busy with work, catching up with holiday trips and friends and more. The reality is, i was busy. So here is the video i found amongst my imovie folders and I uploaded it up on youtube! Hope you enjoy it!
I did also filmed a comparison of two mascaras. Once i have edit it nicely, I will be uploading that too. Meanwhile, happy watching and thank you for watching too!
The month of July was rather hectic for me. My uncle passed away recently. I was very very busy with work my socialize life was taking its toll. Anyway other than that, i am very glad things picked up well. My family is coping well with the lost of our beloved family member. Ramadhan hits in which is such a blessing bringing people together especially my loved ones. I am happy that raya is coming soon because then my eldest sister will be joining us here this year. To have us all together again for raya is just divine.
Anyway, these are the favourties of July. Enjoy the video!
- Make Up Forever Rouge Artist intense mat 6
- ZA Skin Beauty Powder in no.23
- Vichy Normaderm concentrate
- Victoria Secret Body Mist in Vanilla Lace
- Aiken Intensive care cracked heel cream
- The Body Shop Extra Virgin Mineral Liquid foundation in no.305 (S$ 36.90)
- The Body Shop Extra Virgin Mineral Loose Powder in no.205 (S$ 36.90)
- ZA Ever Brow in BR21
- Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara
- Blistex Lip Balm
I dont know why YOUTUBE always capture me at MY WORST!
Things I love: - Elizabeth Arden Mineral Loose Powder in Shade 05 - NYX Orange Color Corrector - Chanel Vita Lumiere Compact powder in Beige sable - Sasa Shader brush - Gatsby Men Oil Blotters - PALZ Store, Chunpai Professional Kohl Eyeliner in No. 6110 - Mac Pink Nouvea Lipstick - Maybelline Volume Turbo Boost Mascara - Garnier Light Moisturiser
Been a while since I did my monthly favs. Maybe due to lack of inspirations nor motivation to post something to often that I would repeat my products all over again! But i figured, a new year best to start with something right. Plus I did bought a few make up treats for myself! So why not I let you all know which product works and which did not.