This was a review i should have done long time ago but anyways, here it is!
I was invited to the session Elizabeth Arden PR team organized. They introduced us bloggers to these products- Ceramide Ultra Lipstick and the Ceramide Ultra Lift and Firm Make Up SPF15. It is one of their newest product launched recently in Singapore.
A little introduction about these products if you are curious,
"It works to smooth and relax the appearance of surface lines as it targets deeper wrinkles to firm, lift and redensify the look of skin.Our ultra luxe, ultra creamy, ultra anti-aging foundation formula brings the ultimate in color, comfort and treatment technology.
- CPT technology delivers visible plumping, lifting and firming effects to skin's appearance. Skin looks firmer, more cushioned and youthfully uplifted.
- Ceramide Triple Complex helps strengthen and retexturize skin's appearance, and hold vital skin-plumping moisture within the skin. Skin feels ultra smooth, replenished and comfortable.
- Innovative color technology provides long wearing comfort and luminosity
- Calibrated microspheres deliver precision color that lasts all day. Polymer-coated pigments promote skin soothing, comfortable, color true coverage."
Cermadie Ultra Lift & Firm Make Up SPF 15 is my first foundation which is packaged in a jar. My shade is, Beige 06.It has a watery mousse formula that glides nicely on my skin.We were given the sponge applicator to apply the foundation with and i was excited not knowing what to expect. Aside from the applicator, the foundation to me is rather sheer although the product claimed that it is medium to full coverage. If you can tell from my picture above, on my first application i can still see my redness and spots on my face. I tried applying second layer and then i can see a little more coverage. The foundation has no distinct smell to it. It does have a dewy finish to it. It does feel rather lightweight but depending on the amount of product applied. The long lasting of the product is average. Lasting till a good 6 hour before i get oily. I belive this foundation is better targeted to women of the age 30 and above. Since I am 25 i dont think this foundation is a must have as the finish and the coverage can be duped by many drugstore product.
For the sponge applicator. I dont like it. I am not used to it i guess the sponge is rather firm and does not spread my foundation nicely. Somehow it gave me streaks. So i used my foundation brush instead.
On to the lipstick, first and foremost, did i told you i love the packaging? Its gold and sophisticated! It is quite heavy than many of my lipstick and i love the lipstick i chose which is, coral vibrations.The lipstick is super duper pigmented. It is the most pigmented lipstick i have come across. Product Claims:
Ceramide Triple Complex helps strengthen and retexturize skin's appearance and hold vital skin-plumping moisture within the skin. Lips look fuller and younger. Contours seem more defined
Features & Benefits
- Ultra brilliant color and radiant shine
- Lips feel moisturized for up to 20 Hours
- Infused with Volulip™, a new ultra plumping agent, so lips appear fuller and more plumped
- Reduces appearance of vertical lines on lips
- Sooths,protects and preserves lips
- Plumps lips with moisture enriched pigmnents
On to application, it is creamy so applying on my lips is no problem and it has a nice sheen to it which seemed like its moisurized, but when i apply on my lips, a few hours later, it looked like the picture below.
The pigments settle on my chapped lips. It shows the creases of my lips and it is not at all moisturized. I do love the fact that the colour still does not fade from my lips. Maybe the product does not suit well with my lips because not all lips are the same. So I could correct this outcome by scrubbing my lips entirely to remove all dead cells and use a chapped lip balm before applying this lipstick my lips.
So i hope this helps you should you want to find reviews on these products.
EA gave me this product to review on my blog and i am not paid. Thats all now :)