- Learn how to apply make up on others.
Like Sarah told me, its different applying on yourself and on others. SO TRUE! (aspire to do it as a side job)
- Average spending on make up.
My storage is not accomodating enough for my existing babies.
(of course we all say the same, but somehow it never happened. Its like i every year i said i wanna loose weight. Urm. Right~)
- To explore other brands of cosmetic products.
So many more to try out and explore and venture out other than jsut MAC.
- To be religiously applying eye creams at night.
Its that time of my age that i needed to use it.
( i do not know why this part, i am super lazy)
- To be more creative in my channel and blog.
I feel like, whatever i post, you can get at any other 33485,90221 make up related videos in youtube..
- To be more patience.
My bf would totally agree on this.
- To inject more positivity on myself and less worry on the negative aspects.
this is very very difficult guys. I tried reading a book on how to stay positive. And i almost blow my tops off.
- To increase my savings by tripple.
Buy a house and get married.- HAAH! Kidding2! I get jittery when the talk of marriage comes to mind.
- To love myself more.
That way i would eat right. Drink more. Be happy and WORK IT!
Now, that is a mouthful. But whatever i typed about, really came with deep thoughts on whether this is what i am going to do. Because i am going back to this post after 6 months of teh year and check if im doing so.
What about you?