These are part two of my foundation summary. Cut to the chase. Here we go!
From Left to Right,
1. Bobbi Brown Loose Powder in Natural Tan ($$ unsure) - This powder is an amazing fine milled powder which sets my face really well. I love that the shade of the foundation fits me right, it does not oxidize me during the day. It gave me a flawless matte finish after setting my face. I use this on a daily basis. I will purchase this should I run out of this. It is a huge tub to finish that is why it can last me almost a year since Lin gave it to me during a swap. It does not have a scent and it made my foundation last a long time. I truly love this product. No break outs as well.
2. MAC Mineralized Loose Powder in Medium Deep ( $57) - Apparently the shade is too dark for me, i used this only on days when i needed the extra tan~. This foundation gave me great coverage, applying on its own. This is not a setting powder but you can use it as one. For me i prefer not to do so because this product itself gave me a coverage a liquid foundation can. It comes with a sponge application which is very convenient but once you want to replace it, you got to buy it from Mac itself. The packaging is sleek and till today i find it super cute. I did not break out from this product either. Amazing coverage, last about 4-6 hours in the day plus its mineralized. Has its goodness in a bottle.
3. Chanel VitaLumiere in Beige Sable ($93 with casing) - I call this a miracle powder just because the flawless finish it gave me. When i set with this powder, i looked like i had the best skin ever. It illuminates especially around the highlight area and it made me look like i do not have pores. I have to disclaim this saying that not everybody have the skin that i have. If this powder does not work for you the same way it did to me, then i am not held responsible. Its too expensive for me to guarantee anything! This powder is so brittle because they are finely milled. It has its rose scent which is a signature scent Chanel has. It sets my face to a T. And when i touched up with this powder, it made me look fresh and illuminates my dull face. The difference in price comes with better quality product.
4. MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Medium Plus ($47) - I bought this being skeptical of whether it might break me out. But thankfully it didnt! This powder is unlike what many people raved about it saying that it gave them flawless finish. For me its not much of a hype, it sets my powder like many other and it does not make me super duper flawless. It is a powder which helps you to set your face with amazing ingredients since its mineralized. But a must have? I dont think so. It is easily replaced with Loreal True Match Powder which my sister owns. I like the packaing and the dome shaped powder, other than that, i can give this a miss.Using it on its own provides you with no coverage, just powdered face.
5. MAC Studuo Perfect SPF 15 Foundation Powder in NC42 ( $70+ with casing)- My mom gave this to me because it was too dark on her. According to her, it oxidizes. This product gives great coverage, Reminds me of MAC studio fix powder amazing shade which helps to hide and even out my skintones. This powder is amazing worn on its own but it does not last that long. After abought 5-6 hours my face was all oily. Therefore, if youa re looking for longevity, i doubt this product can strive for that but its an amazing powder alas.
6. The Body Shop Exra Virgin Mineral Loose Powder in Vanilla Rose ( $36.90) - The first loose powder with a sifter. This powde rdoes not suit my skintone however when i set my make up with this and powder it lightly on my face, it blends just fine. The shade did not even affect the look of my make up. It radiates my face i have no idea how. Maybe because the shade is lighter. Just maybe~ But this powder is a breeze to apply on, all i have to do it brush on my face and i have my face set and ready. This powder last as long as the Bobbi Brown one do. Almost comparable i would say.
Well i hope this was helpful!
Thanks for reading and if you have any qsns, feel free to comment down below :)